Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 3 | Episode 4 | 100 [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 18-06-2017 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 3

Episode 4 - "100"

Airdate - June 18th on AMC at 9/8c | June 19th on AMC UK at 2am (and again at 9pm)

A mysterious character searches for purpose and becomes tied to the struggle over a resource.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 14 votes

0%
    14%
    robertpattersonricero 2 votes
    21%
    WibbsHank Scorpiobrianregan09 3 votes
    42%
    geeceeScraggsTerrorFirmerDandelion6Liamalonegmisk 6 votes
    0%
    0%
    7%
    Hande hoche! 1 vote
    0%
    7%
    Alfred Borden 1 vote
    7%
    Keplar240B 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hope they finish up the dam story in the next episode.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

For me - and I realise this may not be a popular opinion - FTWD is showing the major flaws of the parent show TWD. The biggest one being that FTWD actually has movement in the story. Take the latest "baddie". Shows up, acts nasty,
    and gets taken out by one of the "heroes"
    in a couple of episodes and in a far more believable way. Far more believable characters too. TWD has been milking Neegan for how long now? His continued survival and tiresome speeches are getting a bit daft. There was nearly more action and movement and character in this one episode than there was in the whole last season of TWD. Certainly in the first four episodes of the FTWD season 3. IMHO the last season of TWD could have been done and dusted in three maybe four episodes. Maybe the fact that TWD is tied to the comic and this kinda thing works in the comic world*, but it makes for boring TV and getting more boring with it.

*The pet tiger as an example. Works in a comic, looks farcical on the screen.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Delighted to see Salazar to be still alive and what an impact to make

Great episode , this has been a fantastic season so far , Hope they keep it up

Anyone else notice the guy that saved Salazer was the guy from Con Air the mexican drug dealer prison sandino I think his name was in it

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭cylor

Yeah that guy that saved Salazar (Efrain) was indeed Cindino from Con Air, but I only recognised him as CTU agent Gael from Season 3 of 24. Ah those were the days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Man, this is SO much better than the actual main show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Decided to wait until a few episodes were out as I found last season quite poor overall. I honestly wasn't expecting much this season...man was I wrong!

First two were excellent, third was ok. This one was brilliant. Daniel Salazar was by some distance the best character in the first two seasons so I was disappointed when it looked like he was gone (although I did suspect he survived). They brought his dark past into it nicely, and used it well. Easily the best episode of FTWD to date and it towered over most episodes of last season's WD.

I've probably given it the kiss of death now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Finally knocked watching TWD on the head earlier this year - it's just been too **** for too long. TBH didn't think much of FTWD season 2, and only started watching season 3 based on the feedback here (I realise I'm a bit behind most here) - it's definitely an improvement. This episode was excellent though - hopefully the quality keeps for the last few episodes.

Advertisement