Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to rehome inherited pond fish

Options
  • 18-06-2017 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I bought a house a few years back and there was a pond when we arrived that had fish in it...now it needed some serious maintenance work done which I have done but the pond itself it still causing hassle....leaking etc! It has my heart broken and we've come to the conclusion that there's no fixing it as it just wasn't built properly in the first place so have decided to get rid of it but my issue is I have about 17-20 pond fish and even some gold fish in there that need rehoming, I'm based in cork county if anyone could rehome some or all it would be great. Feel fee to drop me a PM if you can help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Hi,
    I bought a house a few years back and there was a pond when we arrived that had fish in it...now it needed some serious maintenance work done which I have done but the pond itself it still causing hassle....leaking etc! It has my heart broken and we've come to the conclusion that there's no fixing it as it just wasn't built properly in the first place so have decided to get rid of it but my issue is I have about 17-20 pond fish and even some gold fish in there that need rehoming, I'm based in cork county if anyone could rehome some or all it would be great. Feel fee to drop me a PM if you can help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pop up your post on some Cork Facebook buy and sell pages that should help there are tons of such pages!

Or contact ur local pet store and see if they can recommend anywhere!

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Also post it on the fish forum!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Split into own thread and moved here to Aquariums... Good luck op, hope you get sorted :)

Advertisement