Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contactless Payment Charge

Options
  • 19-06-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

I asked this in BOI service desk and as usual was told to ring, which will likely take 20 minutes. I dont know why a general question cant be answered, its not account/condition specific

I have free banking for keeping 3K in per 1/4, does contactless payment charges fall under this?

Ive never gotten a charge for it, unless its included in the amount I used it for?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon jeffk, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We can confirm here that the 'No transaction fees offer' does include contactless transactions. For more information on our pricing structure and this offer just click here. I'm sorry that our team online were unable to assist you with this and I'll certainly pass on this feedback. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement