Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excess shouting coming from creche?

Options
  • 19-06-2017 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I live beside a Creche and have done for years and never had any issues - most of the noise is usually just happy children playing! However, I have been at home during the day for the past few weeks and noticed that staff (I think it's just one staff member that I can hear) is constantly shouting and roaring at the children. I mean constantly. I am sitting here now and all I can hear is her roaring at them. This can't be normal? She roars out two children's names in particular a lot as well as just screaming orders at the kids.

I am a teacher so I understand how frustrating it can be. I would be one to very rarely raise my voice at students, so maybe I am overthinking it? I also have never dealt with children this young and I don't have any kids of my own yet so just looking for other peoples opinions?

Comments

Advertisement