Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended an aftershave (long lasting great smelling)

Options
  • 19-06-2017 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi there,

Would like to know readers opinions (male and female) on a great smelling long last after shave that will draw compliments

I use CK One a lot as well as CK Obsession. In the past I would use Ralph Lauren Polo sport - the original one

Like to know in this day and age what people like and would recommend if I were to move away from my old reliables
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,571 ✭✭✭✭looksee

A limited amount of whatever you choose - a subtle hint of aftershave can be nice, a smell of it is usually horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

CK One is lovely, I sometimes use it myself (female) during the summer.
    I'm a big fan of the 'sport' ones on men, ie Chanel Homme Sport and Armani Code Sport, but I don't think the scent stays as long as it should.
    Currently loving the Ralph Lauren Polo Blue and it has much longer staying time.

Avoid Paco Robanne One Million unless you're Polish

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

Aramis

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭lyndonjones

CK One is lovely, I sometimes use it myself (female) during the summer.
    I'm a big fan of the 'sport' ones on men, ie Chanel Homme Sport and Armani Code Sport, but I don't think the scent stays as long as it should.
    Currently loving the Ralph Lauren Polo Blue and it has much longer staying time.

Avoid Paco Robanne One Million unless you're Polish

Yes CK One is a great refreshing scent, I actually have Paco Robanne One Million got it as a present, Don't use it too much

My all time favourite is Tempore Uomo Laura Biagiotti for men, I only ever had a tester bottle and I absolutely loved the scent.

If I could source it I would buy again

I have a bottle from Zara that is a great after shave, Lovely scent and lasts long

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Chanel - Blue
    Victor Wolf - Spice Bomb

Both very different, but they're the ones that have most comments passed when I wear them.
    Just don't drown yourself in them.

Also as someone posted above, some don't seem to last that long. Be sure to see if you can get some samples first, see if they suit your skin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement