Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choice Based Letting Louth

Options
  • 19-06-2017 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone in Louth using this new scheme ? Advantages/disadvantages.
    Just wondering what people's thought are on it really. Houses I've seen so far seem pretty decent. I had thought it was the council's way if shifting the "bad eggs" so to speak. Maybe I'm wrong ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

Cafetiere wrote: »
    Anyone in Louth using this new scheme ? Advantages/disadvantages.
    Just wondering what people's thought are on it really. Houses I've seen so far seem pretty decent. I had thought it was the council's way if shifting the "bad eggs" so to speak. Maybe I'm wrong ?

Hey, just wondering how you are getting on with cbl, any progress on getting anywhere with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hmeephmeep

The flow through the website is this:

1. Log in with details
    2. landing page is an overview of your "details" Your name, address, EIRCODE, AREAS OF CHOIICE
    3. where fields are blank, they are not editable by you, the user, the data subject, the housing applicant
    4. you have to agree to the terms and conditions of the UX ? or website BEFORE you can click yes or no as to whether your details or correct or not.
    5. After you click yes *the details are correct* (if you click no, you must learn) you also by default agree that the terms & conditions and details therein are correct too.
    5. If your details are NOT correct, you must go back to the snail mail trail.
    6. If you wish to change your area of choice you must go back to the snail mail trail.
    7. no explanation of what "credit time" is. CREDIT TIME, a new kind of time, either way I have none of it. 0 zip, nada, zilch.

Open Sky Data are the "designers"

DW1QrQ_W0AAxCVT.jpg:large

Can anyone read the yellow text ? Can anyone read this? HOW BOUT THIS

Advertisement