Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my currency order ready

Options
  • 19-06-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I received a text from boi this morning saying my currency was ready for collection for date i requested. I bad put next week in error. Tried to call branch in arklow 8 times this morning to check if ready now for collection but cannot get to speak to anyone. This is ridiculous. I just want to find out if ready in branch now for collection? I am aplalled by the lack of service for a quick query. Please assist?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon holly23, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Depending on the currency you ordered it maybe possible to arrange this earlier for you. However, if it is a currency which is not readily available I'm afraid it may only be available on the date you requested. Just to mention, all foreign currency orders require 5 working days for your branch to process the order. 

If you'd like to send us a Private Message here with the foreign currency you ordered, we'll be happy to help further. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement