Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online loan application

Options
  • 19-06-2017 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi there I applied for a loan via the 365 website this morning. How do you know if the application has been received? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Deatr, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

When you submit an application online, you'll receive a confirmation or 'Thanks' there an then to confirm successful submission. Our team will then review this for you and get in contact as soon as possible. While the general time frame for a response is 24 hours, we're aware that this team are currently working through a large volume applications so this time may extend. However, should they require anything else from you regarding the application or as soon as they have an outcome, they'll contact you directly. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Deatr

Thank you for the reply. Is there a number that I can call to check as I haven't received any confirmation that it has been received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Deatr wrote: »
    Thank you for the reply. Is there a number that I can call to check as I haven't received any confirmation that it has been received.
    Hi Deatr,

Thank you for your post.

The confirmation is a message on the screen when you submit the application however you can call our personal lending team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will be happy to help you on the status of your application as this is usually available after 48 hours from submitting the application.    

I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement