Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flexible co-working office space query

• 19-06-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I posted this in the main Wicklow forum and someone there suggested that it may be possible that a space exists in Greystones so I thought to try it here as well as I don't have Facebook and can't post on the Greystones Open Forum FB page:

Flexible co-working office space query
    I was wondering if anyone knows of any flexible office space in Bray, Greystones, Shankill or nearby? Would need a desk with wifi access for a few hours or so every week, maybe even a day or two each week depending on how things go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,026 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

http://wicklowservicedoffices.ie/

(nicked from the Greystones Open Forum)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

loyatemu wrote: »
    http://wicklowservicedoffices.ie/

(nicked from the Greystones Open Forum)

Thanks very much! That would be the kind of office I would be looking for apart from the weekly payment though. I only need an office maximum 1 full or 2 full days a week and that can vary. Thanks though, it's the first time I have seen something in Wicklow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,026 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Dr Strange wrote: »
    Thanks very much! That would be the kind of office I would be looking for apart from the weekly payment though. I only need an office maximum 1 full or 2 full days a week and that can vary. Thanks though, it's the first time I have seen something in Wicklow!

call them up and haggle maybe?

Advertisement