Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calypso once a day.

Options
  • 19-06-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I ses Aldi have Calypso once a day sun protection. I'd be looking at buying the SPF 20.

What are people opinions on this product?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

obi604 wrote: »
    Hi,

I ses Aldi have Calypso once a day sun protection. I'd be looking at buying the SPF 20.

What are people opinions on this product?

I used it last year while on holiday in Salou & found it great. I applied it once in the morning, was in & out of the pool all day & didn't burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭obi604

I used it last year while on holiday in Salou & found it great. I applied it once in the morning, was in & out of the pool all day & didn't burn.

Hi, thanks.

Good to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Hi, I haven't used it myself, but one of the girls i work with recommended it highly yesterday....we are both very pale and she said one application done her all day Saturday while playing golf! Definitely going to get it myself now! :)

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    Hi, I haven't used it myself, but one of the girls i work with recommended it highly yesterday....we are both very pale and she said one application done her all day Saturday while playing golf! Definitely going to get it myself now! :)

Yeah. Just seems so handy, throw it on, wait about 20 minutes and then you can within reason take t shirts on and off and maybe in and out of sea (no towel drying) etc etc. Seems the business.

Not due on how safe it is though.

obi604 wrote: »
    Yeah. Just seems so handy, throw it on, wait about 20 minutes and then you can within reason take t shirts on and off and maybe in and out of sea (no towel drying) etc etc. Seems the business.

Not due on how safe it is though.

It's very similar to P20 but has a higher rating IIRC

• Advertisement

It's very similar to P20 but has a higher rating IIRC

Yeah. Think I read too that "which" does not really like these once a day products.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

Is it sticky?

No, absorbs easily.

Advertisement