Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kill Your Babies - N64 Edition

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Mustn't have been great, it's been murdered twice

three times actually :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

.... I was saying boourns I like smash bros

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Blast Corps
    F-Zero X
    Star Fox 64
    Super Mario 64
    Super Smash Bros.

List for this page! At least we're all on the same page with killing SSB!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Blast Corps
    F-Zero X
    Star Fox 64
    Super Mario 64
    Super Smash Bros.

Star Fox goes. It was only alright at the time and doesn't belong in the final two ahead of Mario or F-Zero.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I feel Star Fox is one of the few games that still holds up on N64. Still.... someone had to kill some thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I feel Star Fox is one of the few games that still holds up on N64. Still.... someone had to kill some thing.

I dunno. I played the 3DS remaster a few years back and it was just dull. Not sure it was ever a series that found it's place once it lost the wow-factor that being a fully polygonal game on the SNES gave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So, Mario 64 or F-Zero X... Not surprised Mario is there, but i thought F-Zero X wouldn't last!

I much prefer GX but I'm in the minority.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Added Poll

I much prefer GX but I'm in the minority.

Did the Gamecube one have that loop track which was just a straight line and it was last man standing, you had to bash the other cars off? Or was that the N64? God that was good fun

• Advertisement

Probably N64. Could be gamecube but I only remember doing the racing on both games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

F-Zero is great, but Super Mario 64 should be the clear winner here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

A week long poll! Plenty of time for whoever is brave enough to get the next one ready

Ill get on the Kill your babies turbografx 16 version.

fixxxer wrote: »
    A week long poll! Plenty of time for whoever is brave enough to get the next one ready

I assumed it was the default :o

I could pull together a NES one but with people complaining about massive games like Axelay on the SNES one I think there'll be similar complaints about a NES one but multiplied. Megadrive might be easier.

Megadrive 1st, NES maybe after, or Gamecube (cause I am too young for the NES)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Once Ocarina of Time was eliminated I wanted to vote for Mario 64 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

After this thread I will have to dig out my N64 and play through a few of those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

I played through Ocarina a few months ago, interesting that you can only centre the camera behind you as the C buttons are for items :O

• Advertisement

It was very common in early 3D games, probably until Resi 4 I think.

Is it possible to add another poll for the next console? That said, I'm happy with any of the above suggestions.

I've a megadrive one ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Fantastic work :eek:

Nice one, let's go for that!

She's up.

Advertisement