Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC 2017 Accounting Ordinary Level Exam

Options
  • 19-06-2017 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The current market value was never given in the manufacturing account in Q1 and I couldn't work it out. I've talked to a few other people that did the exam and they said the same thing. I rang the examinations commission but they said there was currently no mistakes indicated. Is there a way to calculate the current market value or did was there just an error in the exam ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

May be wrong because I never paid heed to manufacturing accounts but if it doesn't specify a change in value then don't you just transfer it at the same value you calculated?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paulina34

you always put the current market value in the cost of sale though, and if you dont have the current market value you cant get the profit on manifacture ? Ive no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

If it doesn't specify then I think it means there was no profit on manufacturing?

Advertisement