Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Some Help Please

• 19-06-2017 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where in Dublin or Meath I could get a chain for my jeans like this?

mm5ckKeN39WitsRbuLsYQXA.jpg

I need it for a performance. It's on Thursday so any help is massively appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Try the alternative clothes shops in Temple bar, there's one upstairs in Stephens green shopping centre too (unless it's closed down, its years since ive been up)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Why not just buy some thin chain from Woodies - they have a gadget that cuts it: and a couple of Lobster-claw closures from Yellow Brick Road? (the bead shop)
    -- then you could make your own, just a couple of strands, rings at the ends and just clip them on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Try the alternative clothes shops in Temple bar, there's one upstairs in Stephens green shopping centre too (unless it's closed down, its years since ive been up)

Where is the one in Temple Bar? Or the name of it?
    Nah tried Asha in St. Stephen's Green shopping centre and they don't do them.

Cheers for the help :)

Day Lewin wrote: »
    Why not just buy some thin chain from Woodies - they have a gadget that cuts it: and a couple of Lobster-claw closures from Yellow Brick Road? (the bead shop)
    -- then you could make your own, just a couple of strands, rings at the ends and just clip them on.

Don't have time unfortunately. I would otherwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Where is the one in Temple Bar? Or the name of it?
    Nah tried Asha in St. Stephen's Green shopping centre and they don't do them.

Cheers for the help :)

I know of one called Eager Beaver but theres loads in Temple bar, I cant think of the names off the top of my head but you can't miss them, theres some in the Georges st Arcade too. I hope they have what youre looking for.

• Advertisement

I know of one called Eager Beaver but theres loads in Temple bar, I cant think of the names off the top of my head but you can't miss them, theres some in the Georges st Arcade too. I hope they have what youre looking for.

Tried the arcade today at lunchtime. Didn't have anything :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Tried the arcade today at lunchtime. Didn't have anything :(

Maybe claires accessories? Long shot but maybe, or even you might get something that could pass for what you're looking for.

Advertisement