Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management Company

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rjmf

Hi I agree with the above comments, if you could be clearer on the questions raised I think your question would be more straightforward to answer. It may not be the case but it is coming across like you are looking to change the agent and complaining about the agent because they won't help to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

MugMugs wrote: »
    Nah, it really isn't. There's plenty of speculation and talk of smoke and mirrors. Crux is I am not in arrears, I own my property, I benefit in terms of common areas. I feel the money being paid to the agent is too high, I made the mistake of seeking advice on boards and expecting a relatively straightforward yes or no.

Cheers folks.

I didnt speculate or suggest smoke and mirrors I said it didnt add up - which it doesn't.

There is no 'yes or no' to the question as there is a lack of information.

You havent provided the information to answer your question

If 82% is going to the MA (Managing Agent) and 8% to landscaping then if you were to take a relatively low figure of 1k for landscaping - that would mean the MA is charging 11.5k.

One would wonder how the rest of the expenses are being met, especially those expenses that are statutory.

Like I said figures don't add up.

I am amazed that a MA that is acting in such an unfair manner and is over charging by so much,₩ is not an issue with other members and am suprised you have not been able to gain the support of your neighbours in getting answers from the MA.

I would suggest two things

1. Contact the solicitor you used to purchase the property and ask him are you obliged to pay.

2. Approaching the property regulator with your issues as the will most certainly be intrested in hearing of such misconduct from a licensed property services provider.

Its a shame you did not get the answer you were looking for.

I hope you are able to resolve your issues and please report back if you wish as to assist others that may be in a similar position in future.

Advertisement