Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iWork apps on newer iPhones

Options
  • 19-06-2017 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

I bought an iPhone SE recently with Vodafone on their 40Euro tariff. I noticed that iOS 10 came prebundled on the device (32gb storage) with the iWork mobile apps (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) and GarageBand.

I'm unlikely to use any of these apps straight away and I can get access to reasonably good broadband.
    If I delete these apps will I be able to re-download them at some point in the future ?
    Ideally, I'd like to free up space for content and other apps that would run more regularly.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, apps that you purchase are associated with your Apple ID, so you can re-download them whenever you want provided they are still available on the App Store. And Apple actually made all the iWork and iLife apps free to everyone a while ago anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Many thanks !

Advertisement