If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Kdl50w755cbu Black Line On Screen

Options
  • 19-06-2017 10:35pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I bought a Sony Kdl50w755cbu in March last year. 

Recently a black horizontal line has started appearing on the screen. Having googled it it seems to be an issue with the TV but I can find a solution.

Are you aware of this issue and a solution?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

godtabh wrote: »

Recently a black horizontal line has started appearing on the screen. Having googled it it seems to be an issue with the TV but I can find a solution.

Hi godtabh,

Unfortunately I haven't heard of this issue but if there is a solution the best thing to do would be to call the Sony support line on 03304402060. This is for our customers so should be a quicker process and if there is a fix they should be able to talk you through it.

If there is no way to fix over the phone, message me back and we can get it looked at for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

David

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Hi godtabh,

Unfortunately I haven't heard of this issue but if there is a solution the best thing to do would be to call the Sony support line on 03304402060. This is for our customers so should be a quicker process and if there is a fix they should be able to talk you through it.

If there is no way to fix over the phone, message me back and we can get it looked at for you.

Kind regards

David
    Do you have an Irish number?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi godtabh,

Kind regards

David
    Do you have an Irish number?
    Hi Godtabh.

Unfortunately there is no Irish number for them.

This number will get you straight through to one of their agents without having to go through lots of options and is used for Richersounds customers only.

Let us know what they say.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.