Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Table Repair

• 20-06-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi folks our garden glass patio table shattered the other day,

Is there anybody who might be able to fix this for us i was thinking of replacing the glass with wood

any help appreciated folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

There's a thread in the DIY forum at the moment about the same problem. I think someone suggested getting a plastic replacement. Access Plastics was mentioned. It might be cheaper than replacing the glass.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057745208

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

Send in a photo if you still want wood, though a new glass top may be less expensive than someone making up a hardwood top , in my opinion...
    torrevieja wrote: »
    Hi folks our garden glass patio table shattered the other day,

Is there anybody who might be able to fix this for us i was thinking of replacing the glass with wood

any help appreciated folks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Send in a photo if you still want wood, though a new glass top may be less expensive than someone making up a hardwood top , in my opinion...

Thanks Raspberry Got it Sorted

Advertisement