Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PolCaf 2.0 - Refused Access

Options
  • 20-06-2017 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I have been refused access to PolCaf 2.0 - now I'm not here to dispute that, I was told to come back and re-apply in 3 months, and that's grand.

I replied to the mod who PMd me to tell me I was not getting access asking what needs to change in the three months for my new application to be successful.

I'd like access, but having been refused at the outset I'd like to know what I have to do to gain access at a future date.

I think it may be helpful to other people who've also been refused to see what they can do to gain access in the future too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hi Bot42,

as we are discussing private information about your account in terms of infraction history, I've responded to this via PM. Thank you for the feedback though - I'll discuss with the forum mods the suggestion of including more detail in future refusals on how to gain access at a future date.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement