Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭B Rabbit

I have had a pair for the past 9 or so months. They are excellent, extremely comfortable even while wearing them for 8 hours +. I don't exercise with them though, don't like the bulk of over ear headphones while exercising.
    Battery lasts for yonks too

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭garyskeepers

bromley52 wrote: »
    You won't be investing in the Audeze LCD 4 then.

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Klopp

so its just ME who thinks that 300 quid for a pair of earphones is a little bit mad??

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

That amount is easily pi$$ away on a night out or two. I've been there done that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

I've had mine for 10 months now. Still look and feel the same as when I got them. No sign of cracking or anything else. Can't fault them tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

bromley52 wrote: »
    You won't be investing in the Audeze LCD 4 then.

Vegan Earpads don't come cheap ya know.

440706.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

is that the new term for plastic?

Advertisement