Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GGG V Canelo - Sept 16th( See First post for Info on How to Watch)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Canelo KO
    Canelo's odds drifting all over on Oddschecker. Not sure where you're getting that from.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

Canelo Points
    Going to attempt to order this on online now, as I dont have access to a tv. I presume you cant just pay a one off to watch the fight?
    Will I get tied into much of a contract? or can you cancel any time?

Cant wait for this one !!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭hbhook

Canelo Points
    If you have Boxnation you don't pay for the PPV. If you have BT sports you order it and pay. You can subscribe to BN online or through your TV and cancel as soon as you like. That's what the additional charge is for covering the 9th-18th or whatever.
    Am I right?, should this be put on the first page?

You know, I've heard before that Pirog was scheduled to face GGG before he got injured. I've heard a few times that he might have been favoured to win..which is interesting. I only ever saw the Jacobs fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

Is this Yarde fight an openweight bout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Canelo KO
    Alright have cans got and in the fridge, a multi pack of crisps, large Dairy Milk and even got a pack of Silk Cut Choice for the night that's in it. Gaff is empty and all mine and alarm set for two to watch the Saunders/Monroe fight. I have to be functioning tomorrow so can't pull an all nighter. Starting to get nervous and excited for this similar enough to Kovalev/Ward but this time I couldn't care too much who wins. Both great ambassadors for the sport. For f*cks sake don't be a let down fight even if the odds are like 100/1. See yiz all tomorrow cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Have Boxnation on Eir but its saying channel unavailable when I turn on Boxnation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Canelo Points
    I paid for boxnation yesterday €25 for signup and 1 month subscription but I have a feeling I didn't need to as I already had BT sport it's just so far down on the channels I never noticed it.I went to record the fight and it says I don't have the fight bought.Really looks like I've been screwed and I can't order it because I don't have broadband connected to the sky box.

The whole ordering of this fight is just a complete pain it should just be a channel where you pay whatever the price is for the fight just like with sky box office.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭hbhook

Canelo Points
    I paid for boxnation yesterday €25 for signup and 1 month subscription but I have a feeling I didn't need to as I already had BT sport it's just so far down on the channels I never noticed it.I went to record the fight and it says I don't have the fight bought.Really looks like I've been screwed and I can't order it because I don't have broadband connected to the sky box.

The whole ordering of this fight is just a complete pain it should just be a channel where you pay whatever the price is for the fight just like with sky box office.

Agreed 100% on the second point. From experience buying SKY PPVs I know that you can't record it. I tried for MayPac. I'm not sure what the info bar said at the time cos I was a bit typsy but I tried to record it and when I went to rewatch it was blank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Canelo Points
    If you have BT Sport you have to buy the fight unless you pay for Box Nation separately

Canelo Points
    hbhook wrote: »
    Agreed 100% on the second point. From experience buying SKY PPVs I know that you can't record it. I tried for MayPac. I'm not sure what the info bar said at the time cos I was a bit typsy but I tried to record it and when I went to rewatch it was blank.

I think you can only record Sky Box Office if you order via the red button. No idea re Box Nation

• Advertisement

Canelo Points
    Also with Sky Box Office you only have the recording for one week max and 24 hours once you begin to view it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

whats the best way to watch this in the morning without getting the result upfront?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭Never wrestle with pigs

Just to be clear. I have Box Nation paid for, I don't have to do anything else? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 56,237 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Canelo KO
    Just to be clear. I have Box Nation paid for, I don't have to do anything else? :P

No. Just find the channel.

walshb wrote: »
    No. Just find the channel.

I'm a retard. I have box nation through Eir, it's still PPV above that is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Anyone having hassle ordering the fight? Trying to order through the box and the boxnation website and having zero joy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

dulux99 wrote: »
    Anyone having hassle ordering the fight? Trying to order through the box and the boxnation website and having zero joy

I was trying through the day but had no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Canelo Points

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

Canelo Points
    This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

darced wrote: »

I'm here. I just hate the build up. Rather watch the UFC until the first bell tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Draw
    Yeah, very quiet. I didn't want to say anything, thought I might get accused of trolling :P

Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Havnt been as excited about a fight in a long time.

Hopefully it lives up to the billing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,776 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Waking up, having a beer and not feeling clever.

No wonder Alverez took up boxing. I'd be angry growing up in the Mexico sun a ginger

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

Canelo Points

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Maravilla33

Canelo Points
    Hope 3G does it in a classic. Canelo can come again. This is it for 3G really..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

darced wrote: »
    Can't see past GGG, Canelo could do well early.

I dunno, I fancy Canelo, if he can dodge GGG's power shots I think he will win.

Canelo Points
    Just woke up 10 mins ago! Beat the alarm! TV set up! Let's go!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Canelo KO
    Hopefully lives up to the hype!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Canelo Points
    Here we go!

Advertisement