Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritual healers

Options
  • 20-06-2017 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone recommend a spiritual healer in Donegal. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I'd recommend you to go see your GP first.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mickonl

Its not medical related

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Mickonl wrote: »
    Its not medical related
    What's your definition of a spiritual healer or what is that they are supposed to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mickonl

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Basically what the title says.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Im looking for spiritual or energy healers or any form of alternative treatment but not the ones that prescribe red lemonade & butter.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'll be in Donegal in the summer and hope to visit one or two.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]There are plenty who are taking advantage of those who are vunerable. Fortunately Im perfectly healthy but have an interest in this area and Ireland should have a lot of healers but theyre difficult to find.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The internet is full of yoga teachers and hippies and mediums who can talk to your dead grandfather but thats not what Im looking for.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]When I was younger I had warts all over my hands and knees. There was a woman who treated me and told me to go to this well in a graveyard in donegal and rub the water on it.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I did it for a month and the warts disappeared and never returned.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]A bit hard to define but thats my best pitch :)[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

http://www.bi-aura.com/practitioners/index.php?member_id=14

May or may not be what you're looking for in Omagh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Mickonl wrote: »
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Basically what the title says.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Im looking for spiritual or energy healers or any form of alternative treatment but not the ones that prescribe red lemonade & butter.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'll be in Donegal in the summer and hope to visit one or two.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]There are plenty who are taking advantage of those who are vunerable. Fortunately Im perfectly healthy but have an interest in this area and Ireland should have a lot of healers but theyre difficult to find.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The internet is full of yoga teachers and hippies and mediums who can talk to your dead grandfather but thats not what Im looking for.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]When I was younger I had warts all over my hands and knees. There was a woman who treated me and told me to go to this well in a graveyard in donegal and rub the water on it.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I did it for a month and the warts disappeared and never returned.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]A bit hard to define but thats my best pitch :)[/font]

Doon well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭parishsavings

I assume you mean a Faith Healer, there is a man in Kilmacrenan,
    http://faith-healer-ireland.webs.com/

Advertisement