Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Send Texts - Emobile - Error 38??

Options
  • 20-06-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi, I suddenly can't send texts. I am Bill Pay. Getting Error 38. 
    The red triangle and message saying 'Cannot send message'?
    What is wrong

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sadie9 wrote: »
    Hi, I suddenly can't send texts. I am Bill Pay. Getting Error 38. 
    The red triangle and message saying 'Cannot send message'?
    What is wrong
    Hi sadie9,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are currently aware of this issue which is affecting our mobile customers. it is currently being looked into and we are doing everything to get this fixed ASAP. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭sadie9

Thanks. Emobile coverage phone and internet coverage disappeared completely there around 2.20pm for a while but it is back now. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

sadie9 wrote: »
    Thanks. Emobile coverage phone and internet coverage disappeared completely there around 2.20pm for a while but it is back now. 
    I'm very sorry to hear this. If this happens again, feel free to contact us here and we will be able to look into it for you.

- Adam

Advertisement