Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE/Tusla Assistant Staff Officer Grade IV

1313233343537»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭claregal1

Summer111 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any advise on what to prepare for the HSE Grade IV interview, what kind of questions do they ask? I have an interview coming up shortly

Hi , I had an interview for grade IV before Christmas( Limerick-Clare ) and they asked me about Slaintecare plan that is coming in to replace the existing CHO's. Also asked me to describe what a memo is and the different services in the HSE so know your hse knowledge. Everything else was competency questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 taraxxxxx

Hi there I was successful at interview and got a letter today saying I'm 192 on the panel for Ul hospital group for assistant staff officer what are my chances... anyone else go for this??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Summer111

Hi, I also would like to know about the HSE Grade IVs, does anyone know how many (approx) are taken on within the lifetime of a panel. I interviewed too for the UL Hospital Group and waiting to hear back

• Registered Users Posts: 21 taraxxxxx

Summer111 wrote: »
    Hi, I also would like to know about the HSE Grade IVs, does anyone know how many (approx) are taken on within the lifetime of a panel. I interviewed too for the UL Hospital Group and waiting to hear back

Hi summer just wondering did you get any more info on the panel .. I'm not so hopeful as I heard it's only live for 1 year

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

hi, wondering anyone come across an interview for Grade V-business support manager for a maintenance dept in healthcare

wondering what they will ask?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 sunnyside21

Has anyone completed the Grade IV assistant staff officer interviews recently? I have an interview next week and was just wondering what sort of questions were asked ?

Advertisement