Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead after party

Options
  • 20-06-2017 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey guys anybody know if there's any pub/clubs playing some Radiohead tunes after the gig tonight?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

itsgrand wrote: »
    Hey guys anybody know if there's any pub/clubs playing some Radiohead tunes after the gig tonight?

Thanks!
    Embassy of Israel are hosting the after party ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

itsgrand wrote: »

Thanks!

Green Room behind the venue normally plays music of the band in question, before and after the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Was an amazing gig but after 2 and half hours of Radiohead I had to throw something different on Spotify on the way home.

Bear in mind I had been listening to them for most of the day beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

think Waterford thought all they had to do was to show up.I definitely think that Waterford took Cork for granted.I think Cork had way too much hurling for Waterford on the day.I think Billy Coopers shoulder on Kevin Moran was a massive statement of intent.I knew there and then that Cork would not be beaten.You can never write off a Cork team.Let that be a lesson to ye.Waterford are still a good team but they need to drop this blanket defense rubbish.Just go out there and take teams on man on man.The reality is that Waterford haven't won a senior all Ireland in nearly 60 years.Time patience and no knee jery reactions are what's required here.The hurling talent is in the county

. think Waterford thought all they had to do was to show up.I definitely think that Waterford took Cork for granted.I think Cork had way too much hurling for Waterford on the day.I think Billy Coopers shoulder on Kevin Moran was a massive statement of intent.I knew there and then that Cork would not be beaten.You can never write off a Cork team.Let that be a lesson to ye.Waterford are still a good team but they need to drop this blanket defense rubbish.Just go out there and take teams on man on man.The reality is that Waterford haven't won a senior all Ireland in nearly 60 years.Time patience and no knee jery reactions are what's required here.The hurling talent is in the county.
    think Waterford thought all they had to do was to show up.I definitely think that Waterford took Cork for granted.I think Cork had way too much hurling for Waterford on the day.I think Billy Coopers shoulder on Kevin Moran was a massive statement of intent.I knew there and then that Cork would not be beaten.You can never write off a Cork team.Let that be a lesson to ye.Waterford are still a good team but they need to drop this blanket defense rubbish.Just go out there and take teams on man on man.The reality is that Waterford haven't won a senior all Ireland in nearly 60 years.Time patience and no knee jery reactions are what's required here.The hurling talent is in the county.

think Waterford thought all they had to do was to show up.I definitely think that Waterford took Cork for granted.I think Cork had way too much hurling for Waterford on the day.I think Billy Coopers shoulder on Kevin Moran was a massive statement of intent.I knew there and then that Cork would not be beaten.You can never write off a Cork team.Let that be a lesson to ye.Waterford are still a good team but they need to drop this blanket defense rubbish.Just go out there and take teams on man on man.The reality is that Waterford haven't won a senior all Ireland in nearly 60 years.Time patience and no knee jery reactions are what's required here.The hurling talent is in the county.

think Waterford thought all they had to do was to show up.I definitely think that Waterford took Cork for granted.I think Cork had way too much hurling for Waterford on the day.I think Billy Coopers shoulder on Kevin Moran was a massive statement of intent.I knew there and then that Cork would not be beaten.You can never write off a Cork team.Let that be a lesson to ye.Waterford are still a good team but they need to drop this blanket defense rubbish.Just go out there and take teams on man on man.The reality is that Waterford haven't won a senior all Ireland in nearly 60 years.Time patience and no knee jery reactions are what's required here.The hurling talent is in the county

Do you think Waterford thought they only needed to show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Do you think Waterford thought they only needed to show up?

to the Radiohead after party ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement