Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for scenic beginners cycle in Dublin

Options
  • 20-06-2017 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Trying to get my GF into the outdoors and hoping to do a nice leisurely cycle somewhere around Dublin.

Fitness wouldn't be great to be honest so ideally I'd be looking at a moderate cycle with scenic views.

Had a look at ticknok and the only thing that puts me off is the difficulty level (severe) which I think might be discouraging for my Mrs.

Anybody recommend somewhere that might be suitable for beginners and that also rents bikes ??

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,615 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

is this a repeat of the earlier thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

Phoenix park? Lots to see there!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

is this a repeat of the earlier thread?

Apologies , got an error when I posted the earlier one. Didn't think it had posted

Admin : delete as appropriate

Advertisement