Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
  • 20-06-2017 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I recently got myself an aspire zelos kit with the aspire nautilus 2 tank, I was wondering if there is some kind of adaptor I could get that will allow me to use my old kangaroo evod's on the aspire battery? I am sure they must be available but I am not sure what I am looking for, any one out there able to help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Berch wrote: »
    I recently got myself an aspire zelos kit with the aspire nautilus 2 tank, I was wondering if there is some kind of adaptor I could get that will allow me to use my old kangaroo evod's on the aspire battery? I am sure they must be available but I am not sure what I am looking for, any one out there able to help?

You can still get ego to 510 adapters , your evod would be an ego the zelos is the modern 510 .

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/adapters/67-510-to-ego-adapter.html

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Berch

jonski wrote: »
    You can still get ego to 510 adapters , your evod would be an ego the zelos is the modern 510 .

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/adapters/67-510-to-ego-adapter.html

Cheers much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Berch wrote:

I may have some of those adapters so if you haven't already ordered then pm your address and I'll send it onto you.

Advertisement