Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sitebanned for anti-Semitism? I'm a JEW...

Options
  • 20-06-2017 8:11pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1

Account: Notavirus.exe
    Well, I'm not really a Jew, but my mother's family are Jewish and some have experienced living in a German workcamp. My family treasure their diaries/letters. For you to say I'm anti-Semetic, is not only false, but it's also an insult.

Where do I begin? Was my post anti-Semetic? NO. Questioning tragedies does not mean I hate the victims. Obviously Jews were hated by Germans, I pointed that out in my post. I was attacking the official story of the Holocaust. Can you explain how the post was anti-Semetic?

And did you watch the video I posted? I said that I stand by the video. In the first two minutes the guy said "I don't hate Jews", "I'm not pro-Hitler" etc.

I love my family, I love my heritage. You come touch one of my family and I'll kill you. Come see. "Anti-Semitic"? Pffff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

original account was banned for Trolling. not anti-semitism.

just to be clear.

this account is banned for being a re-reg of a troll and now, a liar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Notavirus2

LoLth wrote: »
    original account was banned for Trolling. not anti-semitism.

just to be clear.

this account is banned for being a re-reg of a troll and now, a liar.

Just to be clear, my previous sanctions for trolling were from over 2 years ago. I was banned from the Conspiracy Theories forum for supposedly posting "anti-semitic drivel". I was quickly site-banned by Zaph after as an extra "F you" for my post.

The reason my ban reason says "Trolling" is because moderators can't use a custom reason. They have to choose from a list, trolling being the closest thing to the real reason.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Notavirus2 wrote: »
    The reason my ban reason says "Trolling" is because moderators can't use a custom reason. They have to choose from a list, trolling being the closest thing to the real reason.

Just for clarity, the reason the ban says trolling is because you're a troll, simple as that. It's not the closest thing to the real reason, it is the real reason.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement