Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of building an internal wall

Options
  • 20-06-2017 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I want to reinstate the wall between my kitchen and sitting room. The current gap to be filled in is approx 170cm by 200cm. Can anyone tell me what the ball part cost would be to rebuild the wall and plaster etc. I'm in Dublin 12.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I want to reinstate the wall between my kitchen and sitting room. The current gap to be filled in is approx 170cm by 200cm. Can anyone tell me what the ball part cost would be to rebuild the wall and plaster etc. I'm in Dublin 12.

Depends if you want it built in block or studded and plasterboard. I did this job last week for my wife's friend but I didn't charge her anything as she's a great pal and she's promised me a few pints on the next night out!! Probably would have cost somewhere in the region of €350 if she had to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

mfceiling wrote: »
    Depends if you want it built in block or studded and plasterboard. I did this job last week for my wife's friend but I didn't charge her anything as she's a great pal and she's promised me a few pints on the next night out!! Probably would have cost somewhere in the region of €350 if she had to pay.

Did you block or stud here?:)

OP, what is existing wall and floor

When was ope created, is there a steel beam
    Is it a t/f house

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Did you block or stud here?:)

OP, what is existing wall and floor

When was ope created, is there a steel beam
    Is it a t/f house

Was a stud partition I put in. 4 sheets of plasterboard and I got the stud and track for free in work. Ope was existing where double doors had been removed years ago. She's happy out and I've a night of free beer heading my way!!

Advertisement