Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with large logs?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 kbfdirect

Hi Shefwedfan,

I'm in Cork and looking to buy some wood for the coming winter (starts about Sept1) would this interest you?

Regards David_r

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

kbfdirect wrote: »
    Hi Shefwedfan,

I'm in Cork and looking to buy some wood for the coming winter (starts about Sept1) would this interest you?

Regards David_r

PM me, was just looking at the logs other day and wondering what to do with them.....I am a bit of a trek away

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Shefwedfan wrote:
    Ok, so cut down trees in September last year. majority are cut up and stacked in sheds. The larger ones I have just stacked and now they are getting in way, I am wonder what I could do with them

Just wondering how long it would take to weather and wither away If stuff like that was left out in a garden exposed to the elements?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

bobbyss wrote: »
    Just wondering how long it would take to weather and wither away If stuff like that was left out in a garden exposed to the elements?

With my diet it will be there longer than me :P:P:P

Advertisement