Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare

Options
  • 20-06-2017 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there, just a question on what's the going rate for minding children in childrens house for summer months, Ive got a job offer and am wondering is it worth my while? R how much would a creche charge? Im in Virginia area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Leilany

Hi,

I suppose its probably too late to respond, we pay €19 per day for half days or €38 for full days but that's in her home. I found when I was looking prior to that people were charging 5-10 Euro per hour.
    Hope you got sorted anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Try the Community Creche in BJD. About 10 mins from Virginia Town. Plenty of options on childcare and they offer supplements in payments depending on your situation etc.

Advertisement