Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon prime

Options
  • 20-06-2017 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Amazon prime showing as a transaction on my account dated 19/06 showing as 0.00

I don't have prime and use Amazon intermittently. I can't understand how something would show as zero in my account also??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Deub

You may have suscribed to the free trial. You can choose not to be charged at the end of free trial (1 month) by going to "your account". You should find my prime or something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Charges like this are just testing to see if an account is valid. If you haven't signed up for an account or trial. Someone may have used your details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

emeo wrote: »

I don't have prime and use Amazon intermittently. I can't understand how something would show as zero in my account also??
    Hi emeo,

Thanks for your Post.

Have you signed up to a subscription with Amazon prime in the past?

If so we would recommend that you contact the merchant directly if you wish to cancel as this is often a trial or subscription that you enter into with the merchant.

However please contact our card security team on 016798993 and an advisor will be happy to investigate it for you if you have not signed up to a membership with the merchant.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Have you a Fire Stick or other Amazon products?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Zelka

emeo wrote: »

You are lucky I have been charged for Amazon Prime and I cannot find how to complain or cancel .If I try Amazon prime I am blocked as I do not have prime account yet I have been charged how does one get a human to talk to on Amazon .I have been given numbers by mastercard all of which do not work, I would like any advice at this stage. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Hi Zelka,

Thanks for your post.

You can send us a message through the 'Ask a Question' option on the Service desk through your 365 online profile. There, you can ask us to send a request to cancel any Continuous Authority, or Subscription on your account from Amazon Prime.

We will then contact Amazon Prime directly, asking that they stop any future payments. Once your request has been processed by BOI, you'll have chargeback rights for any future payments debited on your account. We would always ask that you try contact the company first as they may have their own cancellation policy.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement