Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daytime/evening sewing classes Limerick city

• 21-06-2017 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Would anybody know of any daytime or evening sewing classes? I just got given a sewing machine and I want to learn how to use it. I have tried googling it but none of the classes in community centres came up and I'm sure there must be some sewing going on. I understand they won't start until September but I'd like to be prepared.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The Adult Education Service might be able to help:

http://www.limerickcityaes.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ashmc79

Hi there I have a sewing studio that currently teaches kids aged 8 - 12 in Ardnacrusha just outside Limerick and will be starting adult classes in September- people can bring their own machine or use ours whichever they prefer - the page on Facebook is sew inspired if you want to send me a message there or here and when I have full details in a week or so I'll send them onto you!!!

Advertisement