Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot register with MyEir

Options
  • 21-06-2017 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently got Eir Fibre but I cannot register with My Eir. It does not recognise my account number and phone number even though I checked that both are correct. I rang Eir Support but got the runaround. Is there an easier way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Boggy Turf wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently got Eir Fibre but I cannot register with My Eir. It does not recognise my account number and phone number even though I checked that both are correct. I rang Eir Support but got the runaround. Is there an easier way?
    Hi Boggy Turf,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you send me your account number, full name and email address in a PM please?

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭Boggy Turf

Boggy Turf wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks Adam for fixing my problem so quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Boggy Turf, 

I will pass this feedback onto Adam for you.:D

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks, 
    Anna. 

Advertisement