Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any money in start a PC building business?

Options
  • 21-06-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I did post a thread about this in the pc building and upgrading forum asking is there money in selling PC's but I want to get opinions from this forum. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I'm 14

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Aodhan5000 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I did post a thread about this in the pc building and upgrading forum asking is there money in selling PC's but I want to get opinions from this forum. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. P.S. I'm 14

The people who are tech savvy enough to be able to specify the component parts of a desktop computer are usually tech savvy enough to build them themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

There used to be but that goes back 25 years. Nowadays you have too much cheap competition, a simplified process (anyone remember jumpers and individual memory chips for video card memory upgrades...) and plenty of free online help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

If you want to build high spec machines for graphics processing or high end engineering apps, maybe, but in that case they generally have their own people to do it.

Advertisement