Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chemical pregnancy

• 21-06-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys my head is so confused right now, I was a week late my period and have taken 7 postive tests, 3 were clear blue digital and said 1-2 weeks, after a few days I took another 1-2 week came up, the next morning I woke up with a normal period, I was worried and the same day I took a negitve test and next morning while still bleeding a digital that said not pregnant, the bleeding lasted on and off for 3 days and I haven't taken anything since. I really don't know what to think is it possible the positives where wrong? Doctors said when I rang that I could of made my body think I was pregnant but can that trick tests? Should I take another test or is it a definite not pregnant any advice from anyone in same position

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭theLuggage

Sympathies to you, it does sound like a chemical pregnancy. Maybe a change of doctor is required - no your body cannot manufacture hcg because your brain thinks you're pregnant. FFS if this is what your medical doctor is telling you I'd be worried. Take another test to ease your mind - I imagine it will be negative unfortunately. False positives are rare and tend to be due to meds that affect fertility or recent miscarriage or as you say chemical pregnancy.

Advertisement