Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch Alarm

Options
  • 21-06-2017 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys. I have a Simon XT alarm with Phonewatch. I finally was able to leave them recently and want to set up the alarm to call my phone instead of theirs. It has a mobile sim in it. I have received the engineers code for it off Phonewatch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe there is a step by step guide out there or someone who put it up on you tube

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

artane wrote: »
    Hi Guys. I have a Simon XT alarm with Phonewatch. I finally was able to leave them recently and want to set up the alarm to call my phone instead of theirs. It has a mobile sim in it. I have received the engineers code for it off Phonewatch. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe there is a step by step guide out there or someone who put it up on you tube

Down power alarm, battery and mains.
    Put in new sim making sure sim lock is turned off.
    Go into engineer mode, communicators. Change the protocal on the dial out to voice for the number of numbers you want dialed.
    Change the numbers the system dials to who ever you want the system to dial.
    Come out of engineer mode and test.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 artane

Hi Altor. Thanks for your reply. Have another question. I just bought a meteor sim, and added €10 to it. I want to install now, but you said to make sure sim lock is off. I put sim in my phone to add the €10 and had to enter the pin. I tried it again and everytime I swith on phone it asks for pin number. How can I switch off the sim lock ????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

artane wrote: »
    Hi Altor. Thanks for your reply. Have another question. I just bought a meteor sim, and added €10 to it. I want to install now, but you said to make sure sim lock is off. I put sim in my phone to add the €10 and had to enter the pin. I tried it again and everytime I swith on phone it asks for pin number. How can I switch off the sim lock ????

Sim lock is switched off in the security settings when you have the sim in a phone.

Advertisement