Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place for breakfast

• 21-06-2017 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭

hey guys
    just wondering what are your thoughts on where to get the best breakfast in limerick?
    tried a few places on Sunday mornings and just haven't been fully satisfied to date,,your thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

If its a fry you want then St Munchins Community centre does a great breakfast and it's the cheapest in the city, only downside to it is they don't do any hash browns. Smyths do a good breakfast too, hash browns included.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

not a lover of hash brownes anyways so that's not a bother..
    have tried the horse and hound a few times, its grand like but think there may be better..
    went to punches hotel too one morning, which was nice and busy too, but just didn't feel twas fantastic..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Hook & Ladder do a great full Irish with Sautee Potatoes, also Fench Toast / Pancakes etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

really? didn't know that wingnut...
    may try the one in corbally so one morning,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

kevinkmb36 wrote: »

I suspect that could be just the outlet in town. The last time I tried the Corbally outlet for breakfast (a few months ago), scrambled eggs or the fry-up were the only cooked breakfast option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mdmix

I'm not much for the fry so prefer a bit of choice for breakfast. the market on a Saturday, pretty much any stall that serves food is good. Canteen also do great food for breakfast or brunch (mon to sat only). for sunday, the buttery is pretty good and well worth the trip into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The Old Firehouse do a nice veggie/vegan breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Real Psycrow

kevinkmb36 wrote: »

Yeah, the corbally or castletroy branches aren't a patch on the breakfast you get in the H&L in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

The Old Firehouse do a nice veggie/vegan breakfast.

I've gone a few times and it's very good.

Advertisement