Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Music Practical AND Listening (Elective)?

Options
  • 21-06-2017 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, so basically, I'm wondering if I can do the Listening elective along with the music practical or is it just an optional thing? I had a really strong practical and I hopefully gained a lot of the 50% going for it, I don't really feel I need the elective listening along with the Core one so I'll probably not do it if possible, but I'm wondering if it's a mandatory exam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DylanC431

Sorry... But I don't really see how this post is breaking any rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

DylanC431 wrote: »
    Sorry... But I don't really see how this post is breaking any rules?

It isn't, that was a spambot which just happened to copypasta part of the charter for the TV forum! :pac:

Mods will have the forums they moderate listed on the left under their name; if there's nothing there, as was the case with the post deleted, they're not a mod! ;)

yeah, I realized that after the fact, I was confused as to how I broke any rules

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Alqua

Hi OP, if you did the performing elective (50% practical) then you can't do the listening one as well - it's one or the other. For the listening elective, you have to prepare material and submit it advance.

Best of luck tomorrow!

I had that feeling alright!

Thanks a million anyways!

• Advertisement
Advertisement