Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs/Hotels showing McGregor v Mayweather fight

Options
  • 21-06-2017 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Alright folks, I'm on a stag in Kilkenny in august the night of the mayweather v McGregor fight. Any idea where I would be able to watch the fight either in a pub lock in or a residents bar in some hotel?
    Fight won't be on until 5-6pm...

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Assuming the OP means AM and not PM, there is not to be a pub name mentioned, automatic one week ban for doing so.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Yes sorry I do mean am... Apologies I didn't know you couldn't ask such a question about pubs.
    Hotels though surely are fine to mention? I plan to book into a hotel so I can have access to residents bar if it shows the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

What pub can't be mentioned? and I don't think there's going to be a bar or residents bar open at 6am in the country unless it's an early pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pplaice

JR6 wrote: »
    Alright folks, I'm on a stag in Kilkenny in august the night of the mayweather v McGregor fight. Any idea where I would be able to watch the fight either in a pub lock in or a residents bar in some hotel?
    Fight won't be on until 5-6pm...

Thanks!

Did you ever have any luck with this? I'm on a stag there as well and looking for somewhere to watch the fight

Advertisement