Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day activities Saturday

Options
  • 21-06-2017 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Group of us heading to the Viking run on Saturday. Will be finished early. Anything interesting to do / happening in the city for a few hours before the sesh begins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Group of us heading to the Viking run on Saturday. Will be finished early. Anything interesting to do / happening in the city for a few hours before the sesh begins?

You could take a spin out to dunmore east (red water), food festival on, plus it's a absolutely lovely spot.

If staying in city, you could do that new Viking VR experience on Bailey's new street.Medieval museum also very good, just around corner from it.there is music on in John Robert square during day and on Bailey's new street at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Cheers.  I think there is something happening on Baileys street after the race so might hang out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Cheers.  I think there is something happening on Baileys street after the race so might hang out there.

Not bad option alright, the reg, Munster bar for food, Waterford Crystal cafe for cake.
    Super silly..some hip hop band on Saturday night think. See church yard sessions for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Show off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Finished early as in not doing the full marathon!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement