Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those who HAS a solution for car vape holders...

Options
  • 21-06-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Could you help a brother out? :D:D:D I've no idea what to use. Can't find cup holder organisers exactly for my Vaporesso Tarot Pro, can't find ant specific holders or anything similar either. What do you guys use? I would hate to scratch up the bottom of my mod because of having to put it down onto my low cup holder(there have also been occasions where it fell off the cup holders and went somewhere around my shoes). Any help would do. :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Could you help a brother out? :D:D:D I've no idea what to use. Can't find cup holder organisers exactly for my Vaporesso Tarot Pro, can't find ant specific holders or anything similar either. What do you guys use? I would hate to scratch up the bottom of my mod because of having to put it down onto my low cup holder(there have also been occasions where it fell off the cup holders and went somewhere around my shoes). Any help would do. :D:D

I just put mine in the reservoir of the door arm rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Rod Munch wrote: »
    I just put mine in the reservoir of the door arm rest.

Stupid renault scenics don't have this despite mine being the top spec of its year :( :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I use those rubbery sticky type dashboard mats & they work great,I have 4 on my dash to fit 3 mods & my phone,the mats can be washed as many times as you like.
    I make sure that I use tanks that don't leak when put on it's side...

Some car dashboards don't work with those mats...it was either the Punto or the 306 I had that didn't work,memory has let me down again:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I use a Plastic/paper cup for my RX 300 fits perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I just bought one of those plastic cup type outdoor ashtrays(they have a lid)in deals for €1.50 and put it in my cupnholder,very handy and easy to pop the mod in/find it when concentrating on the road!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Just buy a mondeo like myself, little pocket on my right, ash tray but only for small ecig as gear stick can hit it, underneath ash tray is a little cubbyhole, beside handbrake is a hole for two cups, or the arm rest lifts up to reveal a little shallow tray :D spoilt for choice

Advertisement