Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Masters Application

• 22-06-2017 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. First time using Boards so forgive me if this is not quite in the right place.
    I applied for a Masters (Classics) at UCD. I haven't heard anything back yet, and I was wondering when I should expect news on whether or not I've been accepted. Should I expect to hear soon or nearer the end of the summer? Would like to know so I don't get caught in a mad dash for accommodation!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

My acceptance came out just after the release of the final results. So late June last year, I think. Granted, sociology student here, so bends and curves and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Hi, if I remember correctly, my acceptance letter came prior to the release of my final results, contingent on the final results themselves, but it was in a different humanities discipline.

Advertisement