Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclist knocks down two year old

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

I for one am concerned that the condition of the cyclist is unknown!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,612 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the victim is said to be in a stable condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

Was the horse wearing a helmet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Thats one for the neighsayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

A 2 year old was involved in a collision with a cyclist. The 2 year old is in a cranky condition in Cork University Hospital. The driver of the 4x4 cyclist was uninjured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭plodder

'She was struck by a bicycle when crossing the street ..'

I blame the parents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭JK.BMC

"And the filly doesn't pay any road tax either, Joe..."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

a vet had examined the daughter of Scat Daddy

Tom Dumoulin any involvement with the horse??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Moflojo

Anyone wanting to get a good equine pun in here should make hay.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,612 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i dunno, people seem to have largely reined in their compulsion to make obvious puns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Shouldn't that say, "She collided with a cyclist"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

Them pesky motorists again.......not enough space......2.5 meters.......mumble mumble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭plodder

i dunno, people seem to have largely reined in their compulsion to make obvious puns.
    It's a serious matter. Who's going to pony up for the damage?

well, we don't yet know who was to blame, and who should be saddled with the bill.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Plenty of lads on the EPO with some of these comments.

Horsing around when ye should be working. What a bunch of prancers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

In an interview on TV at Royal Ascot today the trainer said the horse trained again and is ok.
    He said the cyclist ran a red light.
    When asked about the condition of the cyclist the trainer said he was lucky he (the trainer) wasn't there. :eek:

Advertisement