Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small potato harvester

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

You could ask around your local vintage tractor/machinery club. Somebody will know someone with a small potato digger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭glanman

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    You could ask around your local vintage tractor/machinery club. Somebody will know someone with a small potato digger.

Thanks for Advice. If anyone has experience with the linked machine let me know. Some good YouTube videos too showing good results. Just cautious due to weather Irish soil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MFdaveIreland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭glanman

thanks. I have got one of them recently but its set up for the wrong side of how the plot is planted and also the tractor is too big, it will crush drills to the side, cant drift he arms across enough to make it work. going to try a smaller tractor when I can get my hands on one

Advertisement