Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I talk to someone who uses Vend POS?

Options
  • 22-06-2017 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,

I'd really like to talk to an Irish business that uses Vend POS system,

I am midway through my trial and have it setup on PC and iPad the way I want it.

All works rather smoothly , EXCEPT the reporting side of it.

I simply can't make it give me the type of report I want, I'd need a end of day report similar to a Z1 report from a till,

Vend is very Americanized (i know it's from new Zealand)

I need a report that prints out all my transactions for that day and separates the VAT into high and low and gives me totals.

I even had my accountant look at it last night and she can't get it to print a report that would be useful to her either.

I know a lot of irish companies use Vend, so I'm wondering what approach they take to doing end of day reports?

Vend's support is useless in this matter as none of the tech support agents can seem to understand what i want, or perhaps i'm just not explaining it properly.

if someone could shed some light on this i'd be most grateful , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Hi -

I am not a Vend user but I had a bit of a play with it, I am a developer in the Retail sector (I write Desktop and web-based Point Of Sale systems).

Under Reporting - Sales Report, you can change the Measure to Tax, it will have the first value as Tax and will allow date range selection. You can also break it down by Outlet.

Its not the best report in the world, but it will get you the figure you need. For sort of ZReads go to Register Closures > Register closure transactions (by going to Register Closures and clicking the date you want)

If you need more help drop me a DM and I will see what I can do

Regard

Dave J

showtime wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd really like to talk to an Irish business that uses Vend POS system,

I am midway through my trial and have it setup on PC and iPad the way I want it.

All works rather smoothly , EXCEPT the reporting side of it.

I simply can't make it give me the type of report I want, I'd need a end of day report similar to a Z1 report from a till,

Vend is very Americanized (i know it's from new Zealand)

I need a report that prints out all my transactions for that day and separates the VAT into high and low and gives me totals.

I even had my accountant look at it last night and she can't get it to print a report that would be useful to her either.

I know a lot of irish companies use Vend, so I'm wondering what approach they take to doing end of day reports?

Vend's support is useless in this matter as none of the tech support agents can seem to understand what i want, or perhaps i'm just not explaining it properly.

if someone could shed some light on this i'd be most grateful , thanks

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

Advertisement