Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Verified by Visa asking for setup details again?

Options
  • 22-06-2017 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have registered for Verified by Visa on my B of I card and have a password.  Don't use it very often, but tried this morning and the V by V site was asking me to start the registration again.  Why is this? I decided not to continue with registering a second time so did not make my purchase.  
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi SunnySally

Thanks for the post.

Please contact our verified by visa department on 0818 365 365 press option 1 then 6 and an advisor can ensure that the card is registered for you to continue to make your purchase.  

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SunnySally

Hi SunnySally

Thanks for the post.

Please contact our verified by visa department on 0818 365 365 press option 1 then 6 and an advisor can ensure that the card is registered for you to continue to make your purchase.  

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Kareana
    Thanks Kareana.  I'll do that

Advertisement