Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Renters Insurance...moving

Options
  • 22-06-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hello, I have renters insurance through bank of Ireland.  I am moving to a new address at the end of the week so I need to know if changing my address on 365 online is enough to get my insurance address updated or if I need to do something else.  Also my current debit cart expires on 07/17..so next month.  I am not sure if a new debit card will be mailed by the start of next month or at the end of next month.  My bank of Ireland user ID has already been packed up so I probably won't find to assess my 365 online and change my address until next week at the earliest.  Is there anyway I can be sure that my Debit Card will be sent to my new address and not my old one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Ohoopee

Thanks for the post.

Updating your address on your current account will not update your insurance policy. You would need to also contact our insurance department on 1890 309 309.

In regards of your visa debit card the replacement card would normally arrive around the middle of the month. The current card will work till the end of July therefore we would recommend as soon as possible that you amend the address on the 365.

If you need to locate your user ID so you can free text User Id to 50365 and it will retrieve it for you or you can call 0818 365 365 and an advisor will be happy to help you. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement