Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statements for closed account

Options
  • 22-06-2017 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭

I've popped in a branch of BOI recently looking for statements for a business bank account which was closed in 2011/2012. This was not the branch I opened the account in. The person helping me was unable to find the account in question. Can you let me know if I need to pop in to the branch where it was opened or from whom I can order these statements?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

py wrote: »
    I've popped in a branch of BOI recently looking for statements for a business bank account which was closed in 2011/2012. This was not the branch I opened the account in. The person helping me was unable to find the account in question. Can you let me know if I need to pop in to the branch where it was opened or from whom I can order these statements?
    Hi py

Thanks for your post.

For closed account statement you would be better off going to the closed account branch as they will be able to do a name search, we would recommend that you bring photo ID and any account details you may have.

Would you have any active accounts that maybe linked to the old account?

Thanks

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭py

py wrote: »
    Hi py

Thanks for your post.

For closed account statement you would be better off going to the closed account branch as they will be able to do a name search, we would recommend that you bring photo ID and any account details you may have.

Would you have any active accounts that maybe linked to the old account?

Thanks

Kareana
    Unfortunately, I don't. Thanks for the info, I'll do that tomorrow.

Advertisement