Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE2

Options
  • 22-06-2017 8:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, just got called for an interview there and was wondering had anyone any information on the place?

Basically are they a nice company to work for or is it a chained to the phone and timed bathroom breaks type effort?
    Any information really is helpful, can't see very much about it online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

deise_girl wrote: »
    Hi all, just got called for an interview there and was wondering had anyone any information on the place?

Basically are they a nice company to work for or is it a chained to the phone and timed bathroom breaks type effort?
    Any information really is helpful, can't see very much about it online.

which job did u apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

robtri wrote: »

Had a bizarre interview there once. The interviewer admitted he had never read my CV beforehand! He was just randomly throwing questions at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

PM sent

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

robtri wrote: »

Just a customer representative one, how come?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

SE2 are providing services to a number of insurance companies, both systems and operations. Not 100% sure but I don't think it includes domestic insurance companies, mostly if not entirely US I believe. What the company culture is like I don't know but I know a number of people working there in systems and I didn't hear anything bad. Waterford is only one of a number of sites, most if not all others are in the US. So if you're in systems you might have to travel a couple of times a year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement