Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed wiring up a switch panel

• 22-06-2017 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi I have just bought a switch panel which has 4 switches, a battery meter and cig lighter port but unfortunately no instructions. It was blister packed and I assumed the instructions were enclosed but they dont come with it apparently.Has anyone got a set of instructions or know where I could find some . Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Hi gordon029 welcome. It may change depending on what switch panel you have some come with built in fuses and lights but this would be a basic set up with your battery meter jumped off the live.

3SwitchPanel2_zpssdiqjdb4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭gordon029

Thank you Fergal. It is the type with fuses and lights bought in marine parts. Do you know where can I buy a bus bar to follow these instructions. Thank you again

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭gordon029

Fergal once again Thank you for the info. You saved me a lot of time looking for that . The next challenge will be to fit it.

Advertisement